If you’re ever there, stop through or contact them via Facebook. I’m sure you can order one via email. I hope you guys enjoy the post. Thanks so much for taking time out amazing STP Ladies. Can’t wait to pop through again.
2) How would you describe your store? I found it to be very inviting…very much filled with interesting items. I loved the combination of clothing and art. Your store definitely had a point of view. What was your inspiration for your store decoration?
Always in style and always affordable!!!
3) What’s your top-selling item? Do you wish you could carry anything else? You had an eclectic selection of items. Any new adds on your lists or do you feel you have the right mix already in merchandise?
Dresses have always been our hot selling item as the summer time it is so hot here and the winters are mild and we can layer with our dresses. We are always on the look out for fun and exiting new merchandise.
4) I loved the Marilyn Monroe art. You’ve got to tell me about the artist? How did you find her? How did you decide to bring her element into your store?
I have always decorated the store with Marilyn Monroe and everyone loves it. I started doing the art work myself and people have responded well to it and it’s has became my happy place.
5) I’ve noticed many Marilyn Monroe memorabilia in various stores. She’s popular now with a line of clothing carried in stores like Macy’s and available online. What are your thoughts on this trend? I thought items like the candles you carried were a refreshing trend. Do you plan to carry any other items that are somewhat unusual in this way?
We are always looking for merchandise that department stores and chains do not carry and always looking for local artist and local designers.
6) Where do you see your store going in the future? If you could do anything to take your store into a new direction what would that be?
7) Can you describe your customer? Your store seems to be inspired by a particular theme…..what keywords would you use to describe your store?
Our customers range from tweens all the way up. We love how the quarter allows for us to have such a diverse group of Customers.
8) What would you like people to know about your store that’s not already known?
That we love what we do every day.